maandag 18 mei 2020

♥156 Hello Gorgeous...


























Today I decided to do a blog without sponsors!
Yes you heard that right *laughs* without sponsors :)
I know I know I never do that BUT I was feeling soooo gorgeous today so I decided to do exactly that :D
Also there will be no seperate parts in this blog as I'm gonna blog EVERYTHING in detail!


Skin: Enfer Sombre - Ginger Amber
Available in their mainstore in different tone's Enfer Sombre Mainstore
Comes with appliers and BOM layers!
This is only the face skin, the body skin is for sale seperate in the mainstore for all body's

Head: Lelutka Evo Nova
Available in the mainstore Lelutka Mainstore
not much to say about this head except it comes with an amazing hud with tons of options and it looks superrr realistic!
"Oh I guess I did have something to say about it after all *laughs*"

Body: Legacy - Pregnancy edition
Available @ their mainstore Legacy Mainstore
This is the pregnant edition of the classic female legacy and yes all normal legacy clothes fit this body too!

Shape: Made by me for myself and my twin only sorry *giggles*

Hair: Doux - Laquisha Reds
Available @ Equal10 for the May Round of 2020 Equal10
After the event is over I'm sure it will be available in their mainstore Doux Mainstore
Comes in a basic pack with one style and all the colors and a Deluxe pack with a styling hud to wear your hair different styles for example the one I'm wearing in my picture.

Outfit: Adorsy Stalia Denim Overall Splash & Stalia Top Pink
Both of these are available @ Cosmopolitan event for the round of May 2020 Cosmopolitan event
Fitted for Maitreya and Legacy
Overalls come with a hud to add a bunch of different patches but I chose to wear mine without the patches.
Glasses on overall come with color changing hud too!
After the event is over I'm sure you can find this adorable outfit at their mainstore Adorsy Mainstore
I have to confess I never heard of Adorsy before but after seeing this outfit they can be sure they have a new fan!

Shoes: Reign - Frayed Berkin Sandals
Available @ their mainstore Reign Mainstore
Fitted for Maitreya, Belleza, Legacy and Slink
Comes with a ton of color options!

Pose: Le PoppyCock - OverExposed pack B
Available @ Cosmopolitan event for the round of May 2020 Cosmopolitan event
comes with 5 different equaly cute poses!
Again a Gem I have never heard off but will go visit!
Le PoppyCock Mainstore

BackGround: FoxCity - Hello Gorgeous Photo Booth
Available @ their mainstore FoxCity Mainstore
This store is amazing for poses and backdrops.
This store made a lot of my blogs possible :D

I hope you enjoyed all the detailed information and I would say take advantage of it cause the chane I'll do another blog about non sponsors is slim *giggles* Have fun shopping darlings!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...