vrijdag 15 mei 2020

♥149 God is a woman...

























When all is said and done, 
you'll believe God is a woman...


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LouLou - lights pack (I'm wearing the pineapple tone)
Available at the mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
Skin comes in light and dark packs with Omega and BOM layers for Face and a basic body skin.
I'm wearing the complete body skin wich comes with many options like different types of boobs and nipples, Freckles and different types of pubic hair.

Dress: Lana - The flying waves GACHA
Available at Epiphany Epiphany
This is a Gacha with 28 commons and 8 Rare's to be won!
Rigged for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya, Legacy and Legacy Perky
Make sure you check out their mainstore Lana Mainstore

Shoes: Lana - The flying waves GACHA
The shoes are part of the same Gacha as the Dress.

General Info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy Pregnancy edition
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Spellbound
Handbag: Merch
Decor and Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my Sponsors!

♥Much love and hugs to my sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...