vrijdag 15 mei 2020

♥ Look 151

























Time for a little me time ♥


Sponsors:

Outfit: Lana - The Nikki Suit
Available at the mainstore Lana Mainstore
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya.
Comes in many different color options!

Kayak: Tm Creation - Life & Love in Kayak PG
Exclusive for Vanity Event running from 15th May until 8th June 2020 Vanity Event
Comes in PG and Adult version
Kayak with blanket, pillows, rope, paddle, cloth
For decoration (no motion)
Anims. for 2 person PG or Adult version.
LI: 8 - Approx. sizes: meters 4.1 wide x 1.1 deep

*Decors:
- Food Plat Lobster with wine glass: LI 2
- Ground Leaves with motion: LI 1

Scene Sequence play up to 8 mins of scene (looping x each) - Bento animations included.
*PG version 2 persons sit with 286 loop anims: 91 PG couple poses - 8 PG Scene - 104 Solo Single F/M anims.
*ADULT version 2 persons sit with 378 loop anims: 91 PG + 46 ADULT couple poses - 8 PG + 5 ADULT Scene - 104 Solo Single F/M anims.

Permission Copy/Mod/No Transf
100% Mesh
You can unlink all the pieces and use them as you wish

Come take a look in their mainstore too! Tm Creation Mainstore

General Info:

Skin: Enfer Sombre
Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy pregnancy edition
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Doux

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥Big big hugs to my sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...