woensdag 13 mei 2020

♥147 Waiting at the bus...




















Waiting at the bus I need to grab some milk at the store!


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SARAI skins (I'm wearing the Pineapple tone)
Available @ Mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
Included are BOM layers for both face + basic body applier and omega appliers.
I'm not wearing the basic body skin but the complete body skin that is for sale in the mainstore for only 300L!!!
The complete body skin is very detailed and comes with many many options like different types of boobs and nipples, different types of pubic hair and freckles!

Outfit: {HC} TAYLOR JEANS FIT
Available at the mainstore Her Couture Mainstore
Rigged for Ebody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique, Legacy, Venus and Maitreya
both top and jeans are included in lots and lots of colors!

General info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy pregnancy edition
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Sintiklia
Shoes: Sakura
Decor: Crystal
Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog about my sponsors ♥

♥Big hugs for my sponsors from a distance ofcourse♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...