woensdag 27 mei 2020

♥ look 159


























Just feeling cute with my polkadots top *giggles*


Sponsor:

Outfit: Anraf Originals - Tesla Fatpack
This was a Shiny Shaby design in March but you can find it at the mainstore now Anraf Originals Mainstore
Rigged for: Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
Comes in a bunch of different colors to chose from or in a fatpack with everything included!
Different colors for top, pants and belt.
Top has solid and Polkadot textures.

General Info:

Skin: Enfer Sombre
Head: Lelutka
Body: Legacy
Hair: Truth
Bag: Reign
Pose: FoxCity
Decor: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Much love to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...