zaterdag 16 mei 2020

♥153 Saturday Sales Look

























Today I'm doing things a bit different :D
As my followers know I normally only blog in detail about my sponsors however this time I'm making an exception cause I'm going to be blogging some of the Saturday Sales items from 16/05/2020
So in this blog I will have 3 parts and not 2 as normally :D

Sponsor:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Manilla Light pack (I'm wearing the pineapple tone)
Available @ Designer Showcase running from 5th May until 28th May Designer Showcase
Skin comes as always in light and dark packs with Omega and BOM layers for both Face and a basic body skin!
The body skin I'm wearing is not the basic version but the complete version that is for sale in the mainstore for only 300L 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
This skin is way more detailed and has many options like Freckles wich I'm wearing in my picture as you can see, different boobs and nipples and different types of pubic hair.

Saturday Sale Items:

Bikini: *CY* LaKisha . LightPink . Bikini
This Bikini comes in different types of color options to buy seperate or in a fatpack.
The single version is only 75L as long as the sales last!
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus
CandyYamz Mainstore

Glasses: [ bubble ] Bijou Cateye Glasses -Pastel Set
The Glasses come in a Vivid color or Pastel color pack and each pack has a color and resizer hud in one! There are 6 different colors to chose from for the frame in each pack. Lenses and diamonds change color too.
Each pack is 75L as long as the sales last!
Bubble Mainstore

Hair: Lamb. Miami - Gingers Pack
This hair is absolutely adorable it comes with a color changing crunchie!!!!!
it's available in all the color packs for the cheap price of 75L each for as long as the sales last!!!!
Lamb Mainstore

General Info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Maitreya
Shape: Made By me
Pose: FoxCity
Nails & Rings: RealEvil industries

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors and in this post about some saturday sales :P

♥♥♥Big hugs for my sponsors who without them I would not be a blogger♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...