woensdag 13 mei 2020

♥146 A private dance...






















Even a mommy needs to feel sexy and what better way to do that then to give my husband a private dance in our bedroom?...


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Violin Lights (I'm wearing the pineapple tone)
Available at the Cyber Punk Fair running from 10th May until 7th June 2020 Cyber Punk Fair
Included are BOM layers for both Face and Body and Omega appliers.
The included body skin is a basic version.
I am wearing the complete body skin that is for sale in the mainstore for only 300L! 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The complete body skin is very detailed as you can see and has many different options like different types of boobs and nipples, different type of pubic hairs and Freckles!

Outfit: .:Beyond:. Laixa - Fatpack
Available at Kinky event opening on 28th April 2020 Kinky event
Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Freya and Hourglass.
Comes in 20 transparent textures and 20 plastic textures
Only the fatpack and demo have a hud to change the textures of the different parts.
After the event is over you can find this and many more outfits at their mainstore Beyond Mainstore

General info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy Pregnancy edition
Hair: Sintilkia
Decor and Pose: FoxCity
Nails & Rings: Real Evil Industries

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my Sponsors!

♥Much love to my Sponsors! Stay Safe!♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...