dinsdag 19 mei 2020

♥157 Seductive...


























Feeling seductive today ♥

Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AREON lights (I'm wearing the Pineapple tone)
This was available until 15th May at Shiny Shabby so it will be in mainstore very soon! 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The skin comes in light and dark packs appliers for omega and BOM layers for Face and a basic body skin!
I am wearing the COMPLETE body skin wich is available for purchase at the mainstore for only 300L
The complete version is way more detailed and has options like freckles (as worn on picture) different types of boobs & nipples and different types of pubic hair.

Dress: Lana - The Allie Set
This was a Access release back in March so will be available @ the mainstore now Lana Mainstore
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Legacy and Legacy Perky.
available in a lot of different colors.
Dress comes with gloves and a head bubble too but I chose not to wear those for my picture.

Shoes: Lana - The Allie Boots
This was an Access release back in March so will be available @ the mainstore now Lana Mainstore
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and Legacy.
comes in matching colors for the dress!

General Info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Doux
Pose: Le Poppycock
BackDrop: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs for my sponsors and followers♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...