dinsdag 19 mei 2020

♥158 Vacation...


























I'm taking a little trip with my little boy although I might need another vacation after this...
Sit still child will ya?

Sponsors:

Outfit me: CandiYamz - Monique
This outfit is available @ CAKEDAY event running from 13th May until 31st May 2020 CAKEDAY event
Once the event is over it will be available @ their mainstore CandiYamz Mainstore
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya and Venus
Available in many different colors.

Outfit Son: IshSnotBrat Designs - The Nevie
Available @ the mainstore IshSnotBrat Designs Mainstore
Fitted for TD kid + baby and BEBE
The outfit is also available in pink camo and both pink and green camo as shown in the picture come with 5 different texts on the shirt all to be purchased seperately or in a fatpack!
Beeing released in mainstore TODAY!!!! 19/05/2020

General Info:

Mama head: Lelutka Evo
Mama Body: Legacy
Mama shape: made by me
Mama skin: Enfer Sombre
Mama hair: Doux
Son Head: Toddleedoo
Son Body: Bebe
Son skin: Enfer Sombre
Son hair: Unorthodox

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥Big hug to my sponsors and to my very talented son! mommy is so proud of you!♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...