vrijdag 15 mei 2020

♥ look 152

























All night out is something I rarely do anymore but this club is rocking!


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Anne-Sofie light pack (I'm wearing the Pineapple tone)
This was available at the Dubai event but it ended on 10th May so by now or in coming days this skin will be available for purchase in their mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The skin comes with Face and basic body skin for Omega and BOM layers!
The body skin I'm using is the complete body skin wich is for sale at their mainstore too for only 300L!
The complete body skin looks more detailed and has options for different types of boobs and nipples, different types of pubic hairs and even cute freckles!

Outfit: Anraf Originals - Lulu Megafatpack
Available at Unik event running from 7th May until 28th May 2020 Unik Event
Rigged for Maitreya, Isis, Freya, Legacy classic and Perky.
Skirt has 16 solid denim single colors and 14 dots denim single colors
Top has 14 single colors
Heels has 14 single colors
There are also 4 fatpacks available! 1 skirt solid denim, 1 skirt dots denim, 1 tops and 1 heels or you can buy the megafatpack wich includes all of the above and has a 40% discount!!!!
Make sure you check out their mainstore to see their other amazing creations! Anraf Originals Mainstore

General info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy pregnancy edition
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Truth
Decor: Crystal
Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥Big hugs for my sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...