vrijdag 15 mei 2020

♥148 Trip to the hairdresser...

























Taking time out of my busy day to take a trip to the hairdresser :D...


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Merry - lights (I'm wearing the Pineapple tone)
You can find this lovely skin @ Girls Heaven Event running from 3th May until 27th May 2020 Girls Heaven
The skin comes with face and a basic body applier in Omega and BOM layers!
I am wearing the COMPLETE body skin wich is available for purchase at their mainstore for only 300L!!! 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The complete body skin is way more detailed and comes with lots of options like different types of boobs and nipples, Freckles and Different types of pubic hair!

Outfit: MOoH! Sharon Outfit
Available at TWE12VE running from 12 until 31th May TWE12VE
This lovely Bohemian outfit can be worn with and without the sleeves and comes with 12 top colors and 3 jeans colors!
Rigged for Ebody curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Physique and Maitreya.
And all this is for sale for only 199L!!!
Make sure you check out their mainstore cause there are many many more amazing outfits for sale there! MOoH! Mainstore

General Info:

Head: Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy Pregnancy edition
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Taketomi
Handbag: Merch
Shoes: Sakura
Decor: Unicorn
Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Much love to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...