vrijdag 15 mei 2020

♥150 A sunny day out...

























The sun is shining so let's go to that cute little coffee place at the end of the bridge ♥


Sponsor:

Outfit: Lana - The Pietra set
Available @ Access Event running from 12 May until 8th June 2020 Access Event
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
Comes in lots of different colors!
Make sure you check out their mainstore for many more amazing outfits! Lana Mainstore

General Info:

Skin me: Enfer Sombre
Head me: Lelutka Evo
Body me: Legacy Pregnancy edition
Shape me: Made by me
Hair me: Doux
Shoes me: Reign
Skin hubby: Not Found
Head hubby: Catwa
Body hubby: Legacy Male
Hair hubby: Stealthic
Outfit hubby: Mossu
Shoes hubby: Equal
Decor: Crystal
Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥Much love to my sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...