donderdag 20 juni 2019

♥17 Sunbathing time















Sinds I realised I had 100 followers on Flickr today I decided while sunbathing I could do a little blog :D
Simple cause I loveeee it!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ----->
Hair: DOUX - Natasha hairstyle Doux Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Infinity Body Tattoo Omega Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing
Bikini: Scandalize. Tropical.JUNGLE Scandalize Mainstore

Jewelery
Bracelet: MICHAN - Maddie Bracelets Michan Mainstore

Scene
Beach towel: Dutchie beach towels pink and blue Dutchie Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...