zondag 23 juni 2019

♥30 Amongst the Rocks...

























Who says I always have to stand amongst butterflies or palm trees? How about for now I stand amongst the rocks :P
This cute dress from Maskara is perfect for the summer and this weekend only 75L for the sales!!!
And to complete this ensemble I wore my cute wedge shoes from Bishes Inc :D

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: DOUX - Luxy hairstyle [Brunettes] Doux Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Inanna II Tattoo Suicidal Thots Marketplace
Nails: e.marie // Mix&Match Designs - Keep It Simple 3 e.marie Mainstore

Clothing
Dress: {MasKara} Kawaii Keelie Mini - Pink - Maitreya Maskara Mainstore
Shoes: Bishes Inc Summer Wedges  Bishes Inc Mainstore

Pose
HERA - Mini Bento Pose Set. Hera Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...