zaterdag 22 juni 2019

♥25 Getting Ready

























Tonight me and my wife are going out and she told me to dress formal so what better dress then this absolutely gorgeous dress from Riot and the Saturday Sale shoes by Breathe from today's sales make the ensemble complete! Ready to go? Yup!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: #Foxy - Vixen Hair (Browns) (75 linden this weekend!) Foxy Mainstore

Clothing
Gown: RIOT / Idina Dress - Coral Riot Mainstore
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Jaime Heels-Black Breathe Mainstore

Pose
FOXCITY. Late Night Bento Pose Set Nr 6 Foxcity Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...