zondag 23 juni 2019

♥28 More time in the sun















The sun is hot again so what else to do today but to enjoy in on my beach towel and while doing that blogging a bit ofcourseeee
This cute bikini I'm wearing is btw from the saturday sales so this weekend only 75L!!!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------->
Shape: +FS+ Nell For Catwa but I'm wearing it with the Genus Project head! Facet Originals Mainstore
Hair: pr!tty - Lazy Days - [Fatpack] Pr!tty Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Inanna II Tattoo Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing
Bikini: [Cynful] Loquita's Sequin Bikini - Pink Cynful Mainstore

Scene
Beach Towel: Dutchie beach towels pink and blue Dutchie Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...