zaterdag 22 juni 2019

♥24 Hanging in the palm trees



















Today I did not have a lot of time to blog cause I had to visit my RL fam so when I logged in late at night I quickly ran the saturday sales and decided to quickly make one blog post cause well I love it :P

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------->
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Brunettes - Summer Breeze (this weekend 75L)  Moon Mainstore
Tattoo: {LBB} HENNA ROSE TATTOO ♥EXCLUSIVE FOR ON9 EVENT♥ June 9 to 28 (at the event there is a 25% discount!) ON9 Event or after the event at the mainstore LBB Mainstore
Nailpolish: Alme Reloaded Pink - Matte - Alme Mainstore

Clothing
Dress: _CandyDoll_ Danny Dress Rose CandyDoll Mainstore

Jewelery
Bracelet: MICHAN - Maddie Bracelets Michan Mainstore
Necklace: e.marie // Natalie Necklaces - 14K Gold e.marie Mainstore



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...