maandag 17 juni 2019

♥9 Waiting for you...














After a long day there is nothing else I like to do as cuddle with my wifey.
I grab my lingerie set from erratic from the wardrobe and dress myself especially for her,
then I walk dowstairs and lay myself down on the pillows on the floor created by TM design.
Ofcourse our little Luna joins me as she purrs and makes herself comfortable :)

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ----->
Hair: Stealthic - Passion (Browns)  Stealthic Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Infinity Body Tattoo Omega  Suicidal Thots Marketplace
Nailpolish: Alme Pinks Reloaded - Matte Alme Mainstore

Clothing
Lingerie: erratic / lilo - lingerie / nude (m/bf/sh)  Erratic Mainstore

Furniture
Pillows: [Sweet Moment] Pillows & Decors PG anims. B15  TM creation Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...