zondag 23 juni 2019

♥31 True Love

























So as I was about to start making dinner my darling wife cornered me and threw me on the kitchen counter... Not that I'm complaining ofcourse but I have the feeling there will not be any dinner on the table tonight :P

Appearance Wife (on the left)
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya Catwa Mainstore
Body: Belleza Freya Belleza Mainstore
Skin: .:[PUMEC] :.-.:Dominika:.- /June\ - FOR CATWA HEADS Pumec Mainstore
Hair: Clawtooth: Kiana Blondes Clawtooth Mainstore

Clothing Wife (on the left)
Dress: UC_Sisi_short_dress_pink_Belleza_Freya United Colors Mainstore

Jewelery Wife (on the left)
Bracelet: BRACELET DIAMOND-CZ (F) PlLATINUM (R) Ryca Mainstore

Appearance Me (on the right)
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------->
Hair: DOUX - Luxy hairstyle [Brunettes] Doux Mainstore

Clothing Me (on the right)
Romper: !Rebel Hope - Rosie Romper  Florals Rose Foiliage Rebel Hope Mainstore

Jewelery Me (on the right)
Bracelet: MICHAN - Maddie Bracelets Michan Mainstore
Earrings: e.marie // Natalie Earrings - 14K Gold e.marie Mainstore
Necklace: e.marie // Natalie Necklaces - 14K Gold e.marie Mainstore

Pose
-Extra- Forever Hers Extra Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...