dinsdag 18 juni 2019

♥14 Exploring time!

























After I returned home from sponsor hunting I decided to change my clothes and wear the new gift I got as a group gift from Mooh!
I strolled a bit around the sim and found a jetski so I took it and while exploring the ocean I found this cute little house so I just had to take a picture of it!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: DOUX - Tyrisha hairstyle Doux Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Infinity Body Tattoo Omega Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing
Dress: MOoH! Jaime dress MOoH Mainstore
Shoes: Addams // Danika Heeled Sandal Shoes // N*24 Addams Mainstore

Jewelery
Necklace: e.marie // Natalie Necklaces - 14K Gold e.marie Mainstore
choker: Cae :: Princess :: Collar Cae Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...