maandag 17 juni 2019

♥12 A day at the Gym


















After a day of sitting at my desk blogging my body needs a workout so I dress in my sports outfit and head over to the Ladies only Gym.
After working out for about 30 min it's time for a break so I take a big sip of my energy drink!

Appearance
For head, body and skin please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: Stealthic - Fleeting (Browns) Stealthic Mainstore

Clothing
workout outfit: [Ahroun Designs] Summer Sport Outfit Ahroun Designs Mainstore

Drink bottle: [VALE KOER] 3 URBAN FITNESS POWER DRINK RARE Vale Koer Mainstore

Scene
Alo ladies Gym  Alo ladies Gym

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...