zaterdag 15 juni 2019

♥3 Goodmorning world!





















Today I woke up and saw the sun rays trough the window so I got out of bed and stumbled to the balcony staring out into the world while my little kitty Luna purred at my side.

Appearance
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001   Genus Project Mainstore
Body: Maitreya Lara  Maitreya Mainstore
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - YANTHE darks (Taupe Shade) at the best point event The best point event
          or if the event is over you can also find it in the mainstore  7deadly skins
Shape: Made by me and not for sale sorry.
Tattoo: [ATI] Ava   Addicted to ink Mainstore
Hair: DOUX - Natasha hairstyle   L'etre and Doux Mainstore

Clothing
Jumper: 1 Hundred. New Day Jumper. Blush   1 Hundred Mainstore
Slippers: REIGN.- FLUFF YA SLIPPER SLIDES  Reign Mainstore

Jewelery
Bracelet: MICHAN - Maddie Bracelets  Michan Mainstore
Wedding Ring: EarthStones All My Love Wedding Ring  Earthstones Mainstore
Bento Rings: EarthStones Nyala Bento Rings - Stones  Earthstones Mainstore
Necklace: e.marie // Natalie Necklaces - 14K Gold  e.marie Mainstore
Nose Piercing: !    Su Xue    ! MESH Nose Piercing Saguna   Su Xue Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...