zondag 23 juni 2019

♥29 Open or Closed? I'm confused!





















So I decided to run out quickly to the night store for some liquor before going out but now I'm so confused?!?!? Is this store open or closed??? It seems to be closed ^^ *sighs* Let me just hang here a bit and think what to do next...

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------->
Hair: #Besom~Beautiful Maids *Browns* Besom Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Inanna II Tattoo Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing
Dress: L.I.C. Organza L.I.C. Mainstore
Shoes: Bishes Inc ~ BEA HEELS FATPACK Bishes Inc Mainstore

Scene
Pose: FOXCITY. Late Night Bento Pose Set NR 7 Foxcity Mainstore
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Out of Luck  Foxcity Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...