donderdag 20 juni 2019

♥18 Blogging Time!

















So I thought sinds you guys always see me relaxing etc....
it would be a good idea to show you I actiually work too!
So here I am blogging at my little blogging area from What Next :D wearing my comfy jammies from Rebelious Rose.

Appearance
For the head, body and skin please look at the standard appearance page -------->
Hair: DOUX - Natasha hairstyle Doux Mainstore

Clothing
Pj: ~Rebellious Rose~ Daphne Pajamas Rebellious Rose Mainstore

Furniture
Desk: {what next} Novelle Desk What Next Mainstore
Chair: {what next} Novelle Chair  What Next Mainstore
Phone: {what next} Pink Retro Telephone What Next Mainstore
Notebook: {what next} Blogger's Book & Pen Decor What Next Mainstore
Painting: {what next} Bloggers Memo Board What Next Mainstore
picture: {what next} Blog Desk Print What Next Mainstore
Typewriter: {what next} Novelle Typewriter What Next Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...