zondag 16 juni 2019

♥7 Relaxing at the patio














After a long day of shopping I decided to enjoy the last rays of sun on my patio together with Pasha my lovely dog.

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard Appearance page -------->
Hair: Exile - Cicely 5 Color Naturals pack  Exile Mainstore

Clothing
Jumpsuit: ISON - Esther Lace-Up Jumpsuit - black Ison Mainstore
Shoes: REIGN.- MACRAME SANDALS  Reign Mainstore

Furniture
Sofa, coffee table, stool table, lantern, rug: ~BAZAR~Woodland Lounge set  Bazar Mainstore
Dog: [Rezz Room] Boxer Dog Puppy Wait Gacha  Rezz Room Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...