zondag 16 juni 2019

♥5 Bath Time!














This morning I woke up feeling that I wanted to pamper myself a bit so I decided to take a long relaxing bath to begin the day.
After the bath I wrapped myself and my hair in a fluffy towel and slipped my feet in warm fluffy slippers designed by Catch the moment.

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the Standard Appearance page ----->
Nails: alme.   Pinks Reloaded - Matte  Alme Mainstore

Clothing
Towel, Slippers & Headtowel: FBS Bathtime white  Catch the moment Mainstore

Jewelery
Wedding Ring:  EarthStones All My Love Wedding Ring EarthStones Mainstore
Bento Rings: EarthStones Nyala Bento Rings  EarthStones Mainstore
Bracelet: MICHAN - Maddie Bracelets  Michan Mainstore
Piercing: !    Su Xue    ! MESH Nose Piercing Saguna  Su Xue Mainstore

Poses and Props
Poses: FOXCITY. Curves Bento Pose Set Foxcity Mainstore
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Palme d'Or  Foxcity Mainstore





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...