donderdag 27 juni 2019

♥40 Mermaid Life


















So most of you don't know this but I'm actiually part mermaid ^^
As soon as my feet touch the water I transform in this mystical creature so I thought I'd do a blog while I was in the ocean!

Appearance
For head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: +Spellbound+ Sirena // Grimoire (with crown) Spellbound Mainstore
Nails: (NO) Simply Glitter Nails - 6 Colors HUD For sale now at UBER event from 25th june UBER event or at the mainstore when the event is over NO Mainstore

Clothing
Tail: ~ Cynefin ~ Lorelei Bento Mermaid Tail (holographics I) Cynefin Mainstore

Jewelery
Bento rings: (Yummy) Grace Ring Set for sale now at UBER event from 25th june UBER event or at the mainstore when the event is over Yummy Mainstore
Wedding ring: EarthStones All My Love Wedding Ring - Hers EarthStones Mainstore
Necklace: (Yummy) Precarious Love Necklace for sale now at UBER event UBER event or at the mainstore when the event is over Yummy Mainstore

Furniture
Swing: Salome Design Mer Swing Salome Design Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...