zondag 16 juni 2019

♥6 What are you saying? My shoes are too high?!?

Decided to take the boat out for a spin today so I dressed in my favorite bikini from Blueberry and put on my matching shoes from Phedora.
As I wanted to climb on my boat my wife told me my shoes were not good for the boat...
I turned my head and questioned her....
What do you mean??? My shoes are too high?!?



 Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the stadard appearance page ----->
Nails: Alme Pinks Reloaded - Matte  Alme Mainstore
Tattoo: [ATI] Ava Addicted to ink Mainstore
Hair: Truth Halona - Brunette  Truth Mainstore


Clothing
Bikini: Blueberry - Peachkini - Pixie Blueberry
Shoes: PHEDORA / Abby heels / 30.C  Phedora Mainstore


Poses and Props
Pose: FMS POSES my shoe  Marketplace link
Prop: Trompe Loeil - Camp Canoe Calm Waters  Trompe Loeil Mainstore
                                                                                 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...