woensdag 19 juni 2019

♥15 Playing Kitties














This morning I woke up still feeling tired so while still wearing my jammies from Scandalize I crawled on my comfy sofa for a bit and watched our kitties Luna and Attia play with some flowers they found in the garden :D
I'm in love with this newest build by TM creation!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ----->
Hair: DOUX - Tyrisha hairstyle Doux Mainstore

Clothing
Jammies: Scandalize. Megan Scandalize Mainstore

Furniture
Sofa: .:Tm:.Creation Sf8 Just a Dream Sofa Set-Sense TM creation Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...