maandag 17 juni 2019

♥8 Time for time out... Classy style!

















After a long week of working non stop blogging I decided it was time for a well needed break!
I grabbed my suitcase from TM design and stuffed it with some clothes then packed it in my sports car to hit the road!
After a full hour drive I arrived at my destination a private off the grid country house.
I took out my luggage out of the car and before going inside relaxed on top of the hood for a minute while I noticed the owners kitties comming to say hello and jumped on top of the car :)

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credit please look at the standard Appearance page -------->
Hair: Exile - Cicely 5 Color Naturals pack  Exile Mainstore

Clothing
Top and Pants: (fd) Sunshine Set - Pink   Fashionable dead Mainstore

Poses and Props
Pose: FOXCITY. Wicked Bento Pose Set  Foxcity Mainstore
Prop: .:Tm:.Creation S40 Lets go Car PG ADT -F.Up 5-19  TM Creation Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...