dinsdag 25 juni 2019

♥37 Oops I didn't do it

























Oops it's sunset already?
Nooooo I really have not been in here all day ^^
I didn't do it nope! *bites her lip teasingly*

Appearance
For the head, body and skin please look at the standard Appearance page -------->
Hair: [e] Darcy - Brunettes Elikatira Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Inanna II Tattoo Suicidal Thots Marketplace
Nails: e.marie // Mix&Match Designs - Keep It Simple 3 e.marie Mainstore

Clothing
Dress: BUENO-Joy Dress -Cream Bueno Mainstore
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Flax Empire Mainstore

Jewelery
Bento Rings:  EarthStones Nyala Bento Rings - Stones Fatpack EarthStones Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...