woensdag 26 juni 2019

♥39 Sunbathing in the ocean














Welll you all already know I just love sunbathing so when I saw this cute Raft from Suicidal Thots I thought this would be perfect for sunbathing on the ocean waves!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: little bones. Mishi - The Brunette Little bones Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Inanna II Tattoo Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing:
Bikini Set: L.I.C. Beadz Maitreya comes with all you see (bikini, shoes (high and flat feet), belly chain and body jewelery) L.I.C. Mainstore

Furniture
Raft: [Cinnamon Cocaine] Bubblegum Raft Adult (comes in a whole set with all adult furniture for the beach) ( Marketplace link

Pose 
Jess Pose  Bento Pisccine 5* at the commotion event from 21 june until 5 july commotion event or in the mainstore Jess Poses Addict Marketplace

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...