maandag 24 juni 2019

♥32 Just laying around













Today I'm not doing anything special just hanging around and loving my make over :D

Appearance
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3 Lelutka Mainstore
Body: Maitreya Lara Maitreya Mainstore
Skin: Glam Affair - Body Applier  [ maitreya ]  A-006 Glam Affair Mainstore
Hair: Clawtooth: Kiana (Brunettes Pack) Clawtooth Mainstore

Clothing
Romper: _CandyDoll_ Sugar Jumpsuit Peach CandyDoll Mainstore
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Karina Heels Pink CandyDoll Mainstore

Furniture
Sofa: The Loft & ARIA - Zoete Sectional Sofa (PG) - Beige The Loft & Aria Mainstore

The pose was made by myself with Anypose and not for sale!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...