zondag 23 juni 2019

♥26 Posing by the arbor

















One of my sponsors has this cute little summer dress with matching shoes out so I was very excited to blog this :D
I used this cute little arbor of TM creation to complete the scene ♥

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------->
Hair: #Foxy - Vixen Hair (Browns) Foxy Mainstore

Clothing
Dress and shoes with stockings: [Ahroun Designs] Nadia Outfit you can get it on their marketplace Ahroun Marketplace or in the main store Ahroun Mainstore (when you join the group for only 99L you get a 20% discount!!!)

Scene
Arbor: .:Tm:.Creation S34 The Arbor-The Trunk TM Creation Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...