zaterdag 15 juni 2019

♥2 Time for the beach!





















As I stared out the window while sitting at my desk making my blogs I noticed that the weather was suddenly very sunny so I closed my laptop and searched trough my wardrobe for my Addams bikini that came with a skirt.
I dressed myself and grabbed my beach bag from Reign then run out the door ready for a day at the beach!

Appearance
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001   Genus Mainstore
Body: Maitreya Lara   Maitreya Mainstore
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - YANTHE darks (Taupe Shade) at the best point event   The best point event
          or if the event is over you can also find it in the mainstore   7 Deadly skins Mainstore
Shape: Made by me and not for sale sorry.
Tattoo: [ATI] Ava  Addicted to ink Mainstore
Hair: RAMA.SALON - Lindsay Hair 'Brunettes Colorant'   Rama salon Mainstore

Clothing
Bikini: Addams // Danika Crochet Bikini Set // N*25   Addams Mainstore
Skirt: Addams // Danika Crochet Skirt // N*25   Addams Mainstore
Shoes: Addams // Danika Heeled Sandal Shoes // N*25   Addams Mainstore
Bracelet: MICHAN - Maddie Bracelets   Michan Mainstore
Beach Bag: REIGN.- BEACH BAG (PATTERNS) - #18  Reign Gacha    Reign mainstore

Props and Poses
Pose: :Z.S: Bev Bento Animation Pack  Zombie Suicide Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...