donderdag 20 juni 2019

♥19 Hanging with the dogs




















Today I was accepted as a blogger for L.I.C. so ofcourse I had to check their product out right away and I found this cute little bikini with a color changer for tooo many textures!
My favorite one is this one cause well I love pink yup!
On this pictures I'm lounging on a new bench from TM design together with the doggies :D
Mhmm it don't always have to be the kitties I'm hanging with right ^^

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ----->
Hair: DOUX - Natasha hairstyle Doux Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Kali Tattoo (rez & open) RARE Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing
Bikini: Bikini Harnas by L.I.C. L.I.C. Mainstore

Furniture
Bench: .:Tm:.Creation GM30 Love&Relax Bench-Driftw TM creation Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...