vrijdag 21 juni 2019

♥21 Fifty Linden Friday 21/06/2019















Today my beauties it's fifty linden friday sales!!!!!
So I decided to blog a few of the items I got this week and a few I got previous weeks so I could create a full outfit :P

For the people that are not part of the fifty linden friday group: secondlife:///app/group/4736f8f4-8b07-85c3-6952-ceafd0673096/about :D join them every friday cute stuff!

Appearance
For the head, body and skin credits please look at the standard appearance page ------>
Hair: lock&tuft - tennessee fatpack (fifty linden today!) lock&tuft Mainstore
Nailpolish: Alme Pink Reloaded - Matte (from previous fifty linden friday)  Alme Mainstore
Tattoo: [Suicidal Thots] Khali Tattoo RARE Gacha Suicidal Thots Marketplace

Clothing
Bikini Top: TETRA - Cryssie Bikini (previous fifty linden friday) Tetra Mainstore
Panties: VINYL - King Poppy Panties Pak Soft (fifty linden today!) Vinyl Mainstore
Shoes: REIGN.- GIGI FANNY PACK SLIDES (fifty linden today!) Reign Mainstore

Furniture
Lounger: {what next} Monterey Lounger (fifty linden today!) What Next Mainstore
Parasol: {what next} Monterey Parasol w/lights (fifty linden today!) What Next Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...